Having a little one who is now so active and on the move makes this summer that much more fun. There are so many things I want to take Luna to do and the first thing checked off on our bucket list: Strawberry Picking! (errr, or picking and immediately eating in Luna’s case…) We headed out to Krueger Farm on Sauvies Island and holy hell, it was hot. But we had a lot of fun and Luna was loving just running around eating all the berries. Strawberries are her absolute favorite so I figured this would be a hit.
Here is our Bucket List for this Summer!
- Go Strawberry Picking (check!)
- Go Blueberry Picking
- Take Luna camping
- Go to the Zoo (we’re members so this will happen A LOT!)
- Take a dinner picnic to Chapman Elementary and watch the Swifts fly in (only happens in September)
- Spend a weekend at the coast
- Take Luna to ride my mom’s horses…and just maybe a new pony is on the horizon 🙂
- Go to one of the local ‘Movies in the Park’
- Go to an amusement park
- Spend many afternoons at the river!