I’m 6 months into my pregnancy and these have been a few things that I have been loving.
- Mustela Stretch Mark Prevention Cream – I have been loving this stuff! I slather it all over my belly every night before bed. I had tried a couple other creams before this one but they left a thick greasy residue that I hated. The Mustela cream is basically like a location that absorbs into the skin really quickly, and a little goes a long way. Bonus, it smells amazing and so far no stretch marks 🙂
- Blanqi Maternity Support Leggings – I looked online at a lot of different leggings and reviews and finally settled on these ones. They are sooo comfortable, not see through at all, and they have built in support for the ever-expanding belly. Right now I have told myself and that I’m only allowed to wear them one week day per week and then on the weekends. If I didn’t set that limit I think I would end up wearing them every day. For now, I’m in jeans 4-5 days a week but I’m sure as I near the end of this pregnancy they will become more frequent in my rotation.
- VitaFusion PreNatal Gummy vitamins – These things are delicious and have everything in them to help your little one get the best start possible. I started taking these about 5 months before I got pregnant, knowing that we wanted to start trying in the summer. I had read that if you take them before you’re actually pregnant (ones that contain a high enough amount of folic acid and these do) it helps to greatly reduce the risk of neural-tube defects. Also, after I got pregnant (first month of trying) I read that if you take prenatals for several months prior to getting pregnant it can help to reduce morning sickness symptoms. Not sure if this is actually true but overall I only experienced 3 weeks of morning sickness, it got pretty bad for a bit but I know it could of been a lot worse.
- Maternity Tank – I got this one from Target and literally wear it almost every day. It is super comfortable and I love that is shows off the bump. I still have plenty of room to as the bump really starts to pop over these last few months and I got my regular shirt size, small.
- No.7 Day Cream – My skin had been really great throughout the pregnancy until about week 19. I started getting some breakouts and more oily skin throughout my t-zone. I started using this cream and it has helped to really reduce the oil without drying out my skin. I also got the night cream version as well. I’ll definitely continue to use both post-pregnancy.
- Comfortable (and stylish) shoes – I saw these and instantly became obsessed. I had my husband get them for me immediately because luckily, he works for Adidas so I got them for 50% off. I love that they are not only super comfortable sneakers, but they can totally be dressed up or down. I wear a lot of black, like 80% of my wardrobe is black, so they fit in perfectly. And as I’ve always said, shoes make the outfit 🙂